Our Healthcare Services
Exceptional Care at Our Bellevue Urgent Care Clinic
When you’re in need of immediate medical attention and you don’t have the time to wait in the emergency room or for an appointment with your doctor, you are welcome to come into Harpeth Valley Health Center. The goal at our Bellevue urgent care clinic is to get you seen by a medical professional as quickly as possible, so that you can benefit from the immediate care you need and quickly continue with your day. We are happy to provide you with walk-in services, so you don’t have to worry about making an appointment when the sudden need for medical care comes up.
The healthcare services we offer include the following:
- Urgent care : We offer fast medical care and treatment when you visit our clinic, whether it’s for a cold, the flu, an allergic reaction, an earache, etc.
- DOT physicals : As a commercial driver, it is very important that you have a thorough DOT physical examination to ensure that your physical and mental health is stable. Our DOT physical follow FMCSA regulations.
- Nutrition & products : We offer a variety of high-grade supplements and nutritional products that can help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Knee pain therapy : Chronic knee pain should not go untreated, as it can affect your entire life. We offer therapy to help relieve your pain and discomfort.
- Allergy testing : If you suffer from allergies and would like to be tested, you can do so at our clinic. We may be able to provide you with allergy testing to treat your symptoms.
- Acute pain management : Do you suffer from acute pain? We offer various types of pain management solutions, such as injections, medications, laser therapy, and more.
- Wellness & prevention : In order to keep yourself healthy and prevent illness, you must keep up with regular health screenings, which we can provide.
- Medical conditions : We treat patients for a wide variety of medical conditions, such as bronchitis, diabetes, viral infections, etc.
To learn more about the healthcare services we offer, contact us at (615) 646-1003 or visit our Bellevue urgent care clinic!
Please note that we are a non-narcotic office.
What Makes Us Different
- Acute & Urgent Care
- Friendly Staff
- Same-Day Appointments
- Quality Treatment Guaranteed
- Walk-ins Welcome